The check valves permit to eliminate flow reversals inside the refrigerant circuit.
They are characterized by a low differential pressure. Connetions with OLABLOCK system.
The check valves are designed to be installed on refrigeration and air-conditioning systems for domestic and industrial use. It’s possible to use them with all the refrigerant fluids of group II (Art.9, point 2.2 of Directive 97/23/CE, with reference to Directive 67/548/CEE) and they are defined as “pressure Equipments”, as described in Directive 97/23/CE, Art.1, point 2.1.4, and Art.3, point 1.3. Group II includes all refrigerants classified as A1 in annex E of EN 378-1:2008 standard.
- Brass body TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N
- Brass closing fittings TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N
- Neoprene sealing O-Ring
- Stainless steel spring
- Guide bush for brass gasket TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N
- Sealing gasket made of PTFE
- O-Ring for OLABLOCK connections made of HNBR
- Protection washer for brass OLABLOCK O-Ring TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N
- Brass BCL ring for OLABLOCK TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N
- Brass nut OLABLOCK ST-UNI EN12165-CW617N
- OLABLOCK adapter with ODF brass pocket TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N